Thursday 2 June 2011

cannot sleep..

early in the morning..
till now,i'm still not fallen asleep..
wut wrong wif me??
i knew da answer..
it's all my fault..
before this..
when i want to sleep..
i will asks him to sing the song..
when it happen continuously..
it become my habit to hear his voice that singing the song 4 me before i got asleep..
n now..
it really happen..
i'm cannot fall asleep easily..
this hppen when i don't hear his voice..
argghhhh!!!
i'm burning the midnight oil..
wut should i do??
i can't think anything anymore..
how to get rid of him from my life??
huh..
already tired to think..
my brain does not work up..
let me take a rest..

~ thankz coz sudi bace warna warni hidup AZ ~

0 budax comey nak warnai hidup az:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT@ hak milik kekal ~warna warni hidup AZ~